Thursday, December 29, 2016

Me and Everybody

 This is me going to my seat.
 I am about to say my line.
 I am ready to go to Nana and Gampa's house to spend the night with Luke.
 I am Yoda.  Luke is either Spider Man or Owlette.
 I am writing a letter to Santa.  I am going to give it to him.  I hope he gets it.
 I am giving Santa my card for all I want for Christmas.  Happy Holidays, Santa.
 I am making a cookie for me.  I want to eat it bad.  It was good.
 I am still making a cookie.  It is going to be so good.
 I am eating my cookie.  Finally.  I was wanting to eat it bad.
 I am with Santa and all of my family.  Carson is wearing Santa's hat but he doesn't have a beard because he is only one year old.  Santa is probably 51.  I am 5 years old and 56 pounds.
 I am leaving basketball practice and I'm holding my drink and walking to our car.  I was excited.
 We are putting ornaments on the tree.  It is going to be cool.  I hope Santa comes.  I want a lot of presents.  And I did get some. 
 This is my bad guys and good guys.  I am wearing my "R"shirt and "R"pants.  The good guys are on bottom and the bad guys on top.  I don't know why I put the bad guys on top.
I am getting ready for my play.  I am going to say my line perfect.  I'm combing my hair like I want it. 

No comments:

Post a Comment